Add some descriptive text to your all collections page.
- Add 200g raw cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until the texture looks like rice
- Preheat oven on 230 degree Celcius and microwave to cauliflower rice for 7 minutes 3
- Mix the microwaved cauliflower with 100g cheese of your choice(I used non GMO soy), 2 eggwhites (65 g) or 1 whole big egg, spicery and herbs
- Put the mixture on a baking paper and spread with your hands
- Now put the crust for 20 minutes into your oven
- Add toppings of your choice and put again for 6-9 minutes into your oven 7
- ENJOY! Please tag me(thehealthycook) if you try or share my recipe! I hope you like it <3
Believe in your best active lifestyle
Swap your foods for a healthier choice!
HEALTHY LOWCARB CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST
Benefits and Uses on Cucumbers
1. Aid in weight loss: Due to its low calorie and high water content, cucumber is an ideal diet for people who are looking for weight loss.
2. Hydration: They are 95% water but far more nutritious.
3. Diuretic: It encourages the elimination of waste products from the body through urination. Regular intake of cucumber helps to dissolve bladder or kidney stones.
4. Nutrition: They contain vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folic acid, vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
5. Energy: They are a good source of B-vitamins and carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up when needed!
6. Skin care: The high water content, antioxidants, and the presence of certain minerals like magnesium, potassium, and silica make cucumbers an essential part of skin care. Facial masks containing cucumber juice can be used for skin tightening. Ascorbic acid and caffeic acid present in cucumbers can bring down the water retention rate which in turn diminishes the puffiness and swelling under the eyes. Cucumber skin also can bring relief to the skin caused by sunburn or windburn.
7. Anti-fog: Rub a slice of cucumber on mirrors to prevent fogging.
Whatever you want in life…MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
Lorna Jane MNB!
- Pauline Nordin (via roadtobeingfit)
In love with aerial silks!