#Active Living Project Day 6
Posted on February 06 2014
We are six days into our Active living project and just steps closer to becoming a healthier and happier you!
Today we are focusing in on our nutrition. As we all know nutrition plays a huge role in seeing progress and feeling better about yourself. Make smart choices when eating, it will pay off we promise!
Healthy Fish Tacos
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Serves 2
- 2 wholegrain tortilla wraps
- 400g white fish fillets, such as snapper
- 100ml coconut cream
- ¼-½ large green chilli, finely sliced
- 2 stalks coriander, thoroughly washed and roughly chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 corn cob
- Extra coriander and lime zest, to serve
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut cream, chilli, coriander and lime zest. Place the fish fillets in the bowl and turn to coat. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, place the flesh of the avocado, minced garlic, pepper, and lime juice. Mash well with a fork.
- Grill the cob of corn on a hot plate with the coconut oil until seared on each side. Remove corn kernels carefully with a sharp knife.
- Then, grill fish for 3-4 mins each side, or until browned and cooked through.
- Assemble the taco by spreading over the avocado mix, and topping it with the fish, cherry tomatoes, corn kernels, lime zest and coriander.