After a few days of clean eating, spice up your meals with this recipe. Today, I consulted one of my favorite blogger's website, Situps and Sequins, for inspiration and found the perfect breakfast that is not only simple to make but can be prepped for an entire week. The recipe goes like this..
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line muffin pan with prosciutto (you can also use Turkey Bacon)
3. Drop an egg (with or without the yolk) in each
4. Season to your liking (sea salt and pepper my fav)
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked
and Voilà, Breakfast made easy!
(guess what - Breakfast under 100 calories per egg cup!)
Visit http://situpsandsequins.com/ for more healthy and clean recipes!