When Life Gives You Lemons...
Posted on July 12 2014
...Make Lemon Water!
Celebrities from Beyonce to Miranda Kerr
to Khloe Kardashian are doing just that!
Squeezing fresh lemon juice into
your hot or cold water morning, noon, and
night has immense health benefits that
are too good to pass up! Lemon water hydrates,
energizes and regulates your body
so you feel and look healthier!
Get things moving!
- Drinking lemon water first thing in the morning flushes out toxins, cleanses your colon, gets the digestive system working, and kickstarts your metabolism for the rest of the day.
Young, Fresh Faced
- Acne no more! Lemon has high levels of Vitamin C meaning your skin will look brighter and healthier. Vitamin C also fights against the development of wrinkles by helping with the production of collagen.
Using sick days for being sick are in the past!
- The work of Vitamin C doesn't stop with your skin.. it also boosts your immune system and helps cure the common cold.
A lemon a day keeps the doctor away
- Lemon water prevents bacteria from growing that causes infections and diseases. It reduces fever, relieves respiratory problems and even diminishes tooth, joint, and knee pain.
- Balance your pH levels by drinking lemon water. An imbalance in your pH levels can create an array of health issues. Problems with your hormones, brittle bones, lethargy, tumor growth, and cardiovascular weakness are just some of the health concerns from imbalanced pH levels.
- Lemon water is a healthy alternative to other flavored beverages and less calories. It also curbs your appetite to make you feel full for longer! Along with speeding up your metabolism and bettering digestion, it can help to shed those last few pesky pounds and keep it off.