#FoodieFriday...Curb those bad cravings with Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
Posted on November 07 2014
Eating healthy can be hard and we can't deny that we all get those cravings for something sweet, fried, or just something bad every so often...but lets curb those cravings with a healthy alternative. Thanks to Pinterest we found a solution for those fried snack craving! Check out the Zucchini Parmesan Crisps recipe below.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Yield 4 servings
A healthy snack that's incredibly crunchy, crispy and addicting!
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Panko*
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine Panko and Parmesan; set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Add zucchini rounds to the skillet, 5 or 6 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately.
Original recipe can be found http://damndelicious.net/2014/02/24/zucchini-parmesan-crisps/