Class Pass St. Louis - FAQ
Posted on February 09 2015
By now you've heard of it - everyone is talking about it, ClassPass is now live in STL!
But what does that mean for you?
Well, as we understand it, you pay one rate to go to many different studios.
"ClassPass is a monthly membership to the best boutique fitness classes in your city. There are thousands of classes available to ClassPass members, including cycling, pilates, yoga, strength training, dance, martial arts, and more."
But what's the cost?
"For $79 – $99 a month (price varies by city)"
How many classes?
"You’ll be able to take as many classes as you’d like each month!" ..Visit the same studio up to 3 times per monthly membership cycle."
Which Studios (check ClassPass for most recent list)
- BURN 1000
- Buti Yoga with Amy
- Buti Yoga with Holly
- Clayton Pilates Studio
- Consuming Kinetics Dance Company
- D's Yoga Home
- Dragonfly Fitness and Training
- Faster Fitness
- FitChix Fitness Studio
- IronWorks Fitness - Metropolitan Square Building
- IronWorks Fitness - Bank of America Plaza
- Joy of Yoga
- Mind & Body Kula
- Pilates & Yoga Center of Ladue
- Pilates + Yoga Studio - Chesterfield
- Pilates + Yoga Studio
- Pursuit Fitness & Performance
- Raven's Ridge MMA
- Shanti Yoga
- Shred415 - St Louis
- St. Louis Fitness Bootcamp
- St. Louis Spinning
- Swan River Yoga
- Sweat St. Louis
- Take Action
- The Bar Method - Brentwood
- The Bar Method - Town & Country
- The Dailey Method - St. Louis
- TITLE Boxing Club - Rock Hill
- TITLE Boxing Club - Chesterfield
- Ultimate Cycling
- Urban Breath Yoga - Maplewood
- Urban Breath Yoga - The Grove
- Yoga Six - St. Louis
- Zumba with Liz Kelly