Feeling tired, cranky, annoyed for no reason? Don't let yourself get hangry! Reach for this delicious no-cook snack instead. These energy bites are great before or after a workout, or any time you need a little pick-me-up.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Healthy No-Bake Granola Bites:
- 1 cup oats
- ⅔ cup toasted shredded coconut
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Roll and compress the mixture into 1 inch rounds and place on parchment paper
3. Refrigerate a few minutes until firm and then transfer to an air tight container.
4. Refrigerate and enjoy for up to one week.
Original recipe can be found on GetCreativeJuice.com.