1. Gluten free coconut pancakes: Vegie Head
2. Peanut butter and choc chip protein pancakes: Clean and Simple Eating
3. Blueberry and Banana Pancakes: Love and Lemons
You simply can’t have a round up of the best pancakes with out a classic blueberry. Love and Lemons not only have one of the most beautiful food blogs going around, but the food is equally as lovely – and easy to whip up.
4. Never fail pancakes: Nourishing Nicola
A total insta-foodie crush, Nourishing Nicola, who we have been swooning over for quite some time has a never-fail recipe that is sure to be consistent in the kitchen. Adorne with your favourite toppings or get more inspiration from her blog.
5. The perfect pancake recipe: Make a MNB breakfast
Something we threw together for a Mother’s Day brekky last year that has turned into a classic culinary cameo on many a weekend. Two versions to choose from (his and hers if you will)
6. Carrot cake pancakes: Jess Cox Nutritionist
Ah, our classic tahini devotee, Jessica Cox. Nutritionist and all round rad foodie creates delectable pancakes weekly on her instagram. Seasonal, natural and nutritionist approved.
7. Choc super-food pancakes: Meg & Veg
A chocolate pancake, covered in rich chocolate sauce and healthy? Yes, yes and more yes. If you’ve grown up thinking pancakes are a naughty food, then check out what Meg can do with banana and egg.
The original recipe/blog can be found at http://www.movenourishbelieve.com/recipes/7-best-pancake-recipes-web/