#FoodieFriday Mother's Day Brunch the MNB Way
Posted on May 06 2015
This Sunday is Mother's Day! Nothing says "I love you berry much" like a homemade brunch, so go ahead and spoil your mom this weekend. These tarts are so easy to make, but taste like you spent hours creating them. Just the thing to say thanks to your mom for all she does for you.
I love you berry much tarts
Prep time 5 mins
Cooking time 15 mins
- 1 1/2 cups granola
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine granola, coconut oil and honey in food processor and blend until crumble texture.
- Line 3 x 6" ramekins or cake tins with baking paper and press mixture into base and up sides of tin. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden. Cool in tin.
- Fill with coconut yogurt and fresh raspberries, strawberries and blueberries.
Original recipe can be found on Move Nourish Believe