Tomorrow is July 4th, and we're feeling patriotic! This American flag fruit pizza is the perfect dessert to bring along to a potluck or nosh on while watching fireworks. Made from crescent dough, Greek yogurt and fresh fruit, it's a treat the whole family will love!
- 1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 2 cartons (about 8 oz. total) Yoplait® Greek coconut yogurt
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 bananas
- 1 pound strawberries
- Powdered sugar for dusting, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a greased baking sheet, lay out the Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet to make a rectangle. (Gently shape the edges if need be, and push down the corners so that they do not flare up.) Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked and lightly golden. Remove and let cool to room temperature. Dust lightly with powdered sugar if desired.
- Spread the yogurt on top of the dough sheet so that the entire pizza is covered, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the outside. Place the blueberries all around the outside to make a border, and then fill in the upper-right quadrant with a rectangle of blueberries.
- On a cutting board, slice the strawberries and bananas into thin coins, and halve them if needed so that they are about the same size. Layer the strawberries and bananas onto the pizza to make red and white stripes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to a few hours.
Original recipe with illustrated step-by-step instructions can be found at Tablespoon.com.