November is right around the corner, and its a great month to shop local! We asked small business owners why its important to #ShopLocal and here is Big Shark Bike owner Mike Weiss
Big Shark- Mike Weiss
1. Why do you believe in local?
- Answer: Life happens locally. People live in neighborhoods and communities- shopping locally helps the local economy and allows us to have business districts, unique local culture and a non-homogenous interesting city.
2. When did your dream become a reality, how long have you been in business?
- Answer: Big Shark Bicycle Company has been in business for 23 years- and a lot has changed in the marketplace that allows people to have a shopping experience that is remote or online. We’re committed to local.
3. How did you get started, what’s your story?
- Answer: We love our product and the people who use it. Cycling is an activity that puts our end user outside, enjoying, moving and interacting. Regardless of whether it’s for transportation, recreation, competition or therapy- we really sell an experience.