Shop Local STL- Gateway Crossfit
Posted on November 28 2015
An owner of Gateway CrossFit Mark answers some questions on Shop Local STL
Why do you believe in local?
- : I own a local business and enjoy supporting the local economy whenever I can
2. When did your dream become a reality, how long have you been in business?
- We started as Crossfit trainers in 2007 and opened the brick and mortar in 2011
3. How did you get started, what’s your story?
- John and I have both been in the fitness industry since the early 2000's. Before that I was an athlete and then a Marine. So, always an active lifestyle and love the opportunity to share it with my friends and clients.
4. What’s your favorite thing that you’re involved with - in the community: fundraisers,
donations, events, organizations…etc?
- We love taking part in events and try to donate as much as we can to local charities.
5. What do you love most about STL?
- Love that St. Louis is that larger city with a small town atmosphere. Everyone seems to truly want to help one another and see