The perfect Valentines day treat!
Prep time: 45 min Set time: 25 minutes
You will need:
- 200g dark chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. smooth, natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. icing sugar
- 3 tbsp. coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 50g raspberries
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Mash the raspberries with a fork, add a teaspoon of icing sugar, a small squeeze of lemon juice and the chia seeds to a bowl. Mix through and let stand for half and hour. Add a bit of water if the mixture is too thick.
- Melt half of the chocolate in a bain-marie, making sure you don’t overheat. Place a tablespoon into a muffin case and push it up the sides with a small teaspoon or a pastry brush. Try to get the sides even. Place the pastry cases in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- To make the peanut butter filling, whisk together the peanut butter, coconut milk, icing sugar and pinch of salt. The mixture should be slightly runny – add more coconut milk if necessary. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Take the chocolate shells out of the freezer and then fill each of them with a tablespoon of peanut butter and raspberry chia jam on top, spreading it nicely out. Melt the rest of the chocolate and spoon over so that the insides are covered. Place into the freezer for 15 minutes. Keep in the fridge. Enjoy